Things I always carry on me:
- MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015), issued by my school
- iPhone 7
- Apple Watch Series 3
- AirPods Pro
- eos lip balm
- uni-ball KURU TOGA 0.5mm
- I’ve been using an iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017) while at home.
- I have the Audio-Technica ATH-M30 headphones, but I don’t use them very often since they are uncomfortable to wear for long periods.
- I use a Nikon J1 and my iPhone to film videos.
- My operating system is macOS.
- I use Notion for organization (to-do lists, project boards, personal wiki, journal, habit tracker, etc.) and Google Calendar for scheduling.
- My web browser is Google Chrome with a ton of extensions:
- For coding, I use iTerm with zsh and oh-my-zsh (here are my dotfiles), and Atom as a text editor.
- I like using Typora for Markdown editing.
- I have Time Out installed to form healthier tech habits.
- I edit videos with Adobe Premiere Pro and use HandBrake for video transcoding.
- Ableton Live 10 Lite
- I have a Novation Launchkey Mini, but I can’t really use it because I can’t play piano :/
- 1 Second Everyday
- Oak – this is my favorite meditation app! Highly recommend.
- Routinery – this app helps you form routines. It’s actually amazing – I want to write a full blog post about it sometime.
- I Love Hue – very calming color matching game
I also left a bunch of stuff at school when COVID-19 happened. I’ll update this post when I get access to them again.
Updated February 5, 2021